We've been requested to deliver a one-day workshop by members of our #dodigital Facebook group, and we're always happy to help!
The benefits of LinkedIn can be extraordinary if it's used correctly but many people are anxious (for so many reasons) and therefore don't explore the opportunities LinkedIn presents.
In this full day LinkedIn for Business workshop, you will learn:
- How important your personal profile when looking to develop your business network
- Have time to complete, tweak and finish your LinkedIn personal profile
- How to grow and communicate with your LinkedIn network
- How to set up a LinkedIn Business page and what content to put onto it
- How to search for other people and businesses, save those searches and make use of them
- How to start conversations with the people in your network
- What content to share (long and short posts)
- The other functions of LinkedIn (that you won't know exist!)
- LinkedIn groups
- * And all of the questions you have when you come to training *
* You will need to log into the desktop version of LinkedIn to get the best out of this course not a mobile app, please bring a laptop with you (or your passwords for the desktop version).
Time: 9.30 -4pm
Venue: Digital Sparkles, 70 Viewpoint, The Consett Business Park, Consett, DH86BN
*Please check Google maps for the correct place rather than your sat nav which will take you around the back of the estate!*
Refreshments: Drinks, snacks and lunch provided
Cost: £70 + VAT
To secure your place, please just pop your name and address into the sign-up box and we'll get your invoice sent over.