Are you ready to #dodigital and Get Your Google On?! Join Nicola Little (Sparkle) and James Lane from Hypestar for this one-day workshop is focussed on answering all your questions about Google.
This ubiquitous giant of search has so many tools designed to help you raise the profile of your business, drive traffic to your website and get the most from your working day - but where do you start?
Get your Google on with our Googley Goodness of Great Gains!
We're going to be looking at -
• Optimising your website for Google (SEO)
• Getting your physical business venue recognised (Google My Business)
• Being the most productive (G Suite)
• Knowing how your website is performing (Search Console)
• Knowing what's happening on your website (Google Analytics)
Date: 16 October from 9am to 5pm.
Venue: Room 7 and 8, Viewpoint, Consett Business Park, Consett, DH86BN
Price: £50 + VAT per person (£60).
Spaces: Strictly limited to 24 delegate spaces
Kit needed: A laptop is preferred or tablet big enough to see what you're doing! This will be as practical a session as possible. You will need to work via your browser if on a tablet rather than any apps.
* If you have a website and have not got Google Analytics switch on, please email me firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll send you instructions.
Lunch: Provided. Email is with any requirements you have.
Want to join us? Just book your place below by paying for your slot! As places are strictly limited you will only secure yours by paying!
T&Cs - If for any reason you can't make it, refunds will be processed with up to 14 days notice. Otherwise, your booking would be transferred to the next training course.
Book your place - Buy NOW!