Learning Objective: Would you like to know how to use Facebook advertising for your business more effectively, targeting the correct audience, understanding what to say and how much to spend?
In this half day Introduction to Facebook Advertising for business, brought to you by the Business Northumberland Programme, you will learn:
- Who to target using Facebook advertising
- What you are trying to gain from your advertising
- What budget to set
- Why your website needs to be the best it can
- The difference between a boosted post and advertising
- An introduction to setting up Facebook advertising
* You will need to log into the desktop version of Facebook to get the best out of this course not a mobile app.
If you would like to find out more about Business Northumberland which is a fully funded business support programme, part funded by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) and delivered by Arch Business, please contact James Holloway from Arch Northumberland via his email or call 01670 719 910.